ads728x90

Breaking News

I have a feeling she stole my money

Dr LoveMy girlfriend stole some money from my wallet a few weeks ago. I don't have proof, but she was the only one in my room and a lot of money went missing after she left. I didn't ask her about it, but she had an expensive purse with her the next time I saw her. When I questioned her about it, she said it was a gift from her father. There is no way I can ask him about the purse and can't seem to find a way to confront her and ask about the missing money either. If it turns out that she's a thief, I won't be able to trust her in my room and don't know how this will affect our relationship. What should I do?
You admit you don't have proof but seem to believe she is a thief for no other reason than money from your room went missing. Was there no one else on the premises? Could you have misplaced the money? Has she ever given you reasons to doubt her honesty? Has there ever been a sign that she is prone to taking what is not hers? Could the purse really be a gift and a mere coincidence? You alone can answer these questions because you know her best. This is clearly bothering you, so the best thing to do is nip it in the bud and tell her why you're suspicious. She won't be happy, because no one likes being called a thief, but if this isn't dealt with, you're right about it affecting your relationship. Speak about things even if they are difficult.

Should I ask my friend to consider getting into a relationship with me? I think it would work well because we have been close for years.
Being close friends is always great, of course, but isn't the primary reason why people get into relationships. I would start by examining how you feel about your friend, and how your friend feels about you, before broaching the subject.

The inbox is now open to take your most carnal and amorous queries. Email your questions to lovedoc@mid-day.com

Catch up on all the latest Mumbai news, crime news, current affairs, and also a complete guide on Mumbai from food to things to do and events across the city here. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates



from Latest news in Mumbai,National news,Mumbai news,Mid-Day epaper,Mid-Day online news paper | Mid-Day https://ift.tt/2yrd8Wt

No comments