ads728x90

Breaking News

People Coming To US Southern Border And Crossing It Being Sent Back: Biden

Blaming his predecessor Donald Trump for the current migration crisis on the US southern border, President Joe Biden has said that an overwhelming majority of people coming to the border and crossing it are being sent back. I guess I should be flattered, people are coming because I'm the nice guy, that's the reason why it's happening, that I'm a decent man or however it's phrased that, that's why they're coming because they know Biden's a good guy. Truth of the matter is, nothing has changed. As many people came -- 28 percent increase in children to the border in my administration, 31 percent in the last year of 2019 before the pandemic in the Trump administration, Biden told reporters at a news conference here on Thursday.

from Top India News- News18.com https://ift.tt/3d6cmlL

No comments